Monday, July 29, 2013

Mondays Made Lazy

Some days are about discovering yourself, about big pivotal moments in your life that defines you or points you in certain directions. And some days are about simply enjoying life, just take the day and making it yours. That is this Monday. I slept in, had lunch with Keenan, went thrifting and got this AWESOME teacup. (Seriously, I cant get over how awesome it is and after some minor researching I guess it comes from Anthropologie. Who would have guessed? ).
Later on dinner with friends and and I will be curling up with a good book. A perfect lazy summer day. 
Tomorrow is D and I's anniversary  Two Years. And almost Six together. Where does the time go? I feel like it as yesterday I was marrying D in front of our friends and family. 

I have been quiet on the blog but that isn't because I havent been around, actually the opposite. I have been working hard on something kinda crazy and hopefully soon I can share it with you! 

So Today is about a simple day with D and hanging out with friends. 

In honor of our anniversary here is the song that was played for our first dance.

Hearts and Sunshine friends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think!