Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday's Reads: Summer Reads

Summer is the perfect time to lay in the warm sun and get lost in a book. I have made a list of my favorite summer reads. While I might live in landlocked Idaho, there is just something about the ocean that calms my soul. I love reading books that are set around the beach. Here of some of my favorites! 

I read these books when I was in high school and even today they are still some of my favorite reads. Nora Roberts is the queen of Romance. I fell in love with this family that Roberts writes about. They love they have in these books are contagious and is heartfelt. I think everyone should read these books. :) 

These books are just fun. They are YA with Camie, the main character, being only 15. At first, it was hard for me to get into but the more I read the more I feel in love with these characters. A perfect fun summer read with some crazy interesting characters. 

I really hate when I get stuck on an island, but If I had a companion like T.J. I wouldn't mind ;) This book tells the tale of two people stranded and how they survive the hot endless summer days. What happens when paradise turns into your prison? 


Really, any Nicholas Sparks books are perfect summer reads. But for some reason I really like The Last Song. Yes, I know it was written to made into a movie and for Miley Cyrus no less, but I just really liked it. Careless summer reading at its best. 



What would you add to this summer reading list?? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think!