Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday Inspiration: Realizations and Experiences.



This is a day late but hey that is life lately.  I thought with school done I would have ALL this free time and I would spend my days reading and playing outside and frockling. Yet I have actually been working a lot and so has D. We both are lucky to get at least one day off a week if that. I actually took today off so I could get stuff done. I really like my internship and it is nice to be back serving, I missed it. (Crazy I know).

With internships you have the great ability to find out what you life and what you don't. I have come to the realization that in the work force I want to be my own boss. Right now, I am not sure exactly what that means and I have dreams and hopes that have nothing to do with my degree but at least this gives some kind of direction.

Also have I mentioned that when people ask what I want to do with degree it is a silly question? First, the economy sucks and I am at the point where I would take really any job. Second, I am in my mid twenties. I thought that was suppose to change every other month. (news flash, it does.) So the fact that I want to be my own boss one day, I think that is a pretty big step. I think that is more than most know.

In the end, I really dont know what I want to do when I graduated  I have dreams and ideas. Some go with my degree, others dont. I want to travel, I want to write, I want to read and love.

I want to experience. Isn't that really the end goal regardless?


P.S. Congrats to all my friends and their upcoming and new 'experiences' Love you girls.



Amos Lee to brighten your Tuesday.


But sometimes, 
We forget what we got, 
Who we are.
 Oh who are are not. 
I think we gotta chance, 
To make it right. 
Keep it loose, 
Keep it tight. 
Keep it tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think!