Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Great Couples Through The Pages and on the Screen

A friend last week asked which couple had the best love story, or who was the best couple in fiction, movies, history ect. I was like, wait I only get to pick one??? Ya you are going to have to give me time to figure that out. And I had wanted to reread a book or two to make sure I was remembering correctly some great couples out there. So today I plan on making a few lists of awesome couples and tomorrow, for the big day of love, I plan on highlighting one of top couples and how it realtes with D and I.

I found this list earlier this week and thought it was great on the literary front: Modern Day YA

Great Couples from books -Ya this gets a whole list by itself

1.Edward and Bella from Twilight <--- HAHA JK. This couple drives me nuts.
1. Will and Layken from Slammed by Colleen Hoover
2. Caroline and Simon from Wallbanger  by Alice Clayton
3. Maggie and Caleb form the Significance Series by Shelly Crane
4. Aiden and Alex from the Convent Series by Jennifer Armentrout
5. Rachel and Gabe from Dream a Little Dream by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
6. Dan and Phoebe from It Had to Be You by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
7. Jamie and Claire form the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
8. Tris and Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth
9. Henry and Clare from The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
10. Cam and Anna from Sea Swept by Nora Roberts (actually all 4 books in this series really shows the love of finding love and family)

And then there are others who portray their love on the screen rather then in pages

1.Romeo and Juliet, but the one with Leo and Claire Danes (I don't care how old I am, Leo is quite dreamy)
2. Bones and Booth from Bones on FOX
3.Lily and Marshall from How I Met Your Mother on CBS
4. Mandy Moore and Shane West in the movie A Walk To Remember
5.  Lexi and Mark from Grey's Anatomy on ABC :(

And honestly there are tons more. But I want to hear what YOU think. Who do you think are great couples out there!! Share it, let me know!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think!