Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Inspiration: The Simple Things


Sometimes life is so hectic and a constant balancing act. This last week for me has less than stellar. It has been crazy busy with things I can control and things I cannot. It can overly frustrating and difficult to handle all of life's problems at time. So this week's Monday Inspiration deals with focusing on the simple things and how it brings you joy. It also focuses on dealing with situations you have no control over and it let it be, to understand that you can only do so much. 

This last week, in the chaos, there has been great moments. Waking up on Sunday and enjoying coffee with D, free of any distractions, and just simply taking. Its been hanging out with friends that get you, that let you say what you want free of judgement. It's friends telling me its ok to feel sad. It's everyday I can take in the snow covered mountains and just breathe. To be blessed that I live in such a beautiful part of the world. It's finalizing a project for the semester and be sincerely excited for it. It's D using science and geology for excuses that are too cute to say no to. It's all of this and more. 

So this week, focus on the simple things that bring you joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think!