Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pick Me Up Playlist

It's Wednesday, the middle of week, so close to the weekend but still so far away. So today I thought I would bring you a pick me up playlist. These songs have been on repeat for the last couple weeks and I feel like it would be only right to share this awesomeness.




I have a slight obsession with Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes. I am not sure why, but I love the communal sound of their music, it brings me back to a kid when all I would listen to was oldies. Florence always makes me happy. Lana Del Rey I find myself listening to more, she is kinda dark but I am all for a strong female. And the Youngblood Hawke song reminds me of a book that I have wait till summer to read. The Chad Valley song was in Warm Bodies and I fell in love with it. I use Shazam a lot on my phone, but during the movie I felt it might be rude to pull out my phone to Shazam the song. :) So I waiting till I got home to look it up. Now I can't stop listening to it.

So I hope you all enjoy this pick me up playlist!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think!