Sunday, March 31, 2013

Perfect Moments

I wrote this last Monday. I figured as it is Sunday and everyone is getting ready to go back to school, work, ect this would be a nice quick post. Happy Sunday. Happy Easter! 

I just had to capture this, remember when I started this blog and I wanted to focus on those small moments when everything is right in the world?

Well, this is one of them. It's Monday the first "official" day of spring break and I am in a beautiful condo in Jackson, WY. I am done for the day with research. I am sitting down to read a book (Wide Awake by the lovely Shelly Crane) with a cold beer and a warm fireplace. D fell asleep and I can hear his soft snores through the door in the bedroom. To the right of me is snow covered mountains dotted with evergreen trees. There is silence and the only noise is the characters in my head.

It is times like this I am thankful for the small times of quite and calm.
View from our Condo in Jackson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think!