Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Inspiration: Chaos and Simplicity

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star"
(President's Day. Southeast Idaho)
Today's Monday Inspiration is simple, mostly because the last few weeks, for me, have been hectic. D and I are dealing with some decisions that need to be made and not all of them are easy. So I am embracing the chaos and going along with the ride...hoping to just enjoy the journey. A mantra I keep having to tell myself :)

A quick update for friends and family:
I am half way through my second semester of grad school. After this semester, I will only have 12 credits left and hopefully I will be able to finish all 12 next Fall. I am loving school, no surprise and I have the great opportunity to work on some sweet projects. I will be sharing one of my major projects on the blog here in the next few weeks but a sneak peak is that this project is taking me to Grand Teton National Park for a few days during our spring break :) 

D is in the midst of figuring out what we are doing this summer and when we have concrete plans I will be sure to let you all know. 

March is National Reading Month!!!!! In celebration I plan on next week dedicating a whole week to some of my favorite characters in books I love. These characters all share a certain "treacherous" quality ;) If you are like me, a fan girl that falls in love with fictionous characters rather than celebrities then come join me next week to discuss these characters and the fabulous authors that bring them to life. 

And for your Monday: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think!